Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Mozeliak said today Masterson will be taken out of the rotation.Lyons or Gonzalez will likely take his spot.Also said Wacha pitched for Springfield, and looked good.Will determine later this week if he pitches for Memphis or called up.Great to see Holliday on fire, offense has been much better in August.I still shudder when Rosenthal comes in to pitch in a close game.Wainwright says he has a dead arm, would like to see him skip a start.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Finally passed the Brewers!Who the hell thought Lynn and Jay would become 2 of the more reliable players on the team?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Friend went to a Memphis game and picked up a set for me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    717.9 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26

BigAppleJak

Aug 8, 2008
Haven't picked up anything in a while, especially since most if not all the Yadi stuff are redemptions.
Hit a fairly priced buy it now on a Triple Threads patch.
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1411854065.945362.jpg

Krangry

Mar 6, 2012
I can hit it from a machine and I have friends who throw in the 90s playing college ball. I also know people who play in the frontier league that can throw 90 plus. Watching Wong he will be nothing. He will be back in the minors by the end of the year. He will not be XXXX.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Oh man, Im really happy you are Wong :).

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Lol, i think he did spend a little bit of time back in the minors, but is definitely an impact player.

Awful quiet in here.

He did earlier in the year, but he's come up with some clutch home runs in the playoffs.I think it's safe to say he belongs on this team.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Sad news to report Cardinal fans Oscar Taveras has passed away today in a car accident over in the Dominican.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts