Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
I finally found a 1996 Studio Hit Parade Sample. I would love to find a 1996 Select Certified Interleague Preview Sample now. If anyone has one, please let me know.

Puckett Hit Parade.JPG

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
#BunchOBull , I have Puckett's '95 Leaf base and promo already. Please keep me posted if you have a Puckett/Benes '96 Select Interleague Preview Sample. I also show a '96 Pinnacle Zenith Z Team sample on my Puckett want list, but am not sure if that card actually exists. If you have any of his other samples/promos let me know.

Take care,
Jeremy

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Beckett and Baseballcardpedia both say all (#1-18) of the 96 Zenith Z team have a promo. But since this was one of the last 90's Manny Ramirez on my want list I looked into it and I took that one off. I am pretty sure that only #1-9 were made as a promo. Those are fairly common, and I found no evidence of any of the cards #10-18 . So I would say that's one less Puckett you have to track down.

#BunchOBull , I have Puckett's '95 Leaf base and promo already. Please keep me posted if you have a Puckett/Benes '96 Select Interleague Preview Sample. I also show a '96 Pinnacle Zenith Z Team sample on my Puckett want list, but am not sure if that card actually exists. If you have any of his other samples/promos let me know.

Take care,
Jeremy

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Made me think of these:

scan0002-4.jpg

So the gold Belle does exist! I've been looking for almost a year and haven't seen one pop up yet. Seems strange considering 500 of them exist...

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
So the gold Belle does exist! I've been looking for almost a year and haven't seen one pop up yet. Seems strange considering 500 of them exist...

This set is tough because people who have the cards don't know what they have.

You want to know what's even tougher than these?! The Belle checklist! I also have those....

Belle on back:
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1454984275.497692.jpg

Bichette on front:
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1454984381.971211.jpg

Finding the rainbow is impossible:
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1454984319.745731.jpg

Obviously Dante Bichette is on the front. Theses took me forever to compile.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
This set is tough because people who have the cards don't know what they have.

You want to know what's even tougher than these?! The Belle checklist! I also have those....

Belle on back:
View attachment 59335

Bichette on front:
View attachment 59337

Finding the rainbow is impossible:
View attachment 59336

Obviously Dante Bichette is on the front. Theses took me forever to compile.

Wow I had no idea those even existed! Didn't figure they'd make proofs of checklists but guess it makes sense.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle

I had the opportunity to buy the Thomas at 1/5th the price, but turned it down. It's not a one of one anymore.

He is a member here, right? He has some nice cards. I think he even has some Belle cards I still need.

He's actually a great member here, and has immense knowledge of 90's rare cards. Judging by the prices here, it looks as though [MENTION=3735]clarkfan[/MENTION] also is dealing in "snowmobiles" in "Burbank"... :cool:

Members online