Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dug these out of my closet. Comment for a chance to win them.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Junichi Tazawa, Dirk Hayhurst, were two of the guys at our booth.

These were licenced through the old Razor company so we had to pick from guys they had image rights too.

I've read two of Hayhursts, books, real funny writer. I thoroughly enjoyed his first hand account of life in the minors.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I've read two of Hayhursts, books, real funny writer. I thoroughly enjoyed his first hand account of life in the minors.

Read the third. They were all Amazing! I actually had a chance to meet him once, super nice guy, and I got the bullpen gospels signed, and a few cards too

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Read the third. They were all Amazing! I actually had a chance to meet him once, super nice guy, and I got the bullpen gospels signed, and a few cards too

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
We spent a lot of time talking over the week.

Hes a good dude. A little off but still cool.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
I wish we would have picked better players.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

don't disparage hicks that way.....i'd love to have that one (though i'd admittedly like it a lot more if he were STILL a twin instead of yankee)....

on a side note - did you find anything of justin smoak hiding out in there ? i have 3 or 4 of the (2009??) smoak plates from the fcb set and have been looking for more for quite some time....

Members online