Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Saturday 1/30********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone! Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. I am at work this morning, but should only have a half a day today and then off tomorrow and hope to get some good family time in this weekend.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Semi weekend. Took Friday off to take the wife to Jason Aldean - Thomas Rhett concert. Was surprisingly good. Back to the grind the rest of the weekend.

Three years ago I took the girlfriend to see Thomas Rhett, Jake Owen, and Jason Aldean on his Night Train Tour and it was very entertaining.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Work all weekend for me.

Have a good day all!

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
rather go and drink their coffee / watch other early morning loonies .

I'm sure they thought I was one of those loonies. 39 degrees and I walked in wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

I would probably need to order dinner, by the time you might arrive with it! :p
DANNY

They serve a mean steak and eggs, best of both worlds!

What's on the menu?

About the same as a Waffle House but they have an item I get called Heavenly Hash. Hash browns, ham, onions, peppers, jalapeños, and cheese all mixed together. I get that with a side of corn beef hash & toast.

Hey

Dave, I will take some biscuits.

Home made, with or without butter and jelly?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I'm sure they thought I was one of those loonies. 39 degrees and I walked in wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

They serve a mean steak and eggs, best of both worlds!

About the same as a Waffle House but they have an item I get called Heavenly Hash. Hash browns, ham, onions, peppers, jalapeños, and cheese all mixed together. I get that with a side of corn beef hash & toast.

Home made, with or without butter and jelly?

Sounds a lot better than the McDonalds I settled for this morning

Members online

Latest posts