Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The official 2018 NY Yankees in season thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
uwyLb43.gif

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
In your league they take into account the actual outfield position? That must be tough. In mine it's just OF (vs LF, CF, RF)

Yep. I don't play in a league anymore I don't think that has just OF. They all have differentiated positions plus an OF spot. It's not too bad in the smaller leagues but in the 16+ team leagues it gets ugly.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Yep. I don't play in a league anymore I don't think that has just OF. They all have differentiated positions plus an OF spot. It's not too bad in the smaller leagues but in the 16+ team leagues it gets ugly.

I've only ever played in two leagues...a yahoo league like 5 years ago and the ESPN dynasty (points based) league I've been part of for the last 3 years so I haven't ventured too far into the fantasy sports world.

So far so good IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

4 IP, 1 ER, 3K/1BB for Sabathia ain't bad. Now he just needs some run support

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
I've only ever played in two leagues...a yahoo league like 5 years ago and the ESPN dynasty (points based) league I've been part of for the last 3 years so I haven't ventured too far into the fantasy sports world.

4 IP, 1 ER, 3K/1BB for Sabathia ain't bad. Now he just needs some run support

And Tyler Austin just gave him a new start...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app