Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Minor League Daily Thread - 7/9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
:(

Mitch Rupert @Mitch_Rupert
Phillies first-round pick Alec Bohm just got drilled by a pitch in what looks like his left knee area and is down at the plate in some pain. Bohm has been removed from the game in the eighth inning with Matt Kroon coming on to run for him ... Didn't look like he was putting weight on the left leg as he got up, but the stream cut to commercial as he was getting up.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Four leagues have the day off.

PCL off through Wednesday (the All-Star Game in Columbus, OH).

This year is pretty sweet. Normally MLB and Triple-A would be off together, leaving the MLB HR Derby as the only decent thing to watch on TV when it gets dark outside. This year, Triple-A is off while MLB is playing so I watched MLB tonight and next week during the MLB HR Derby, I'll be watching the Isotopes since they are back in action after the break.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Kyle Muller's line - 7 IP, 5 H, 1 R, 0 ER, 0 BB, 12 K

In keeping with the recent string of great starts by Braves top pitching prospects, this may actually be the best of them yet!

By my estimate, assuming he didn't hit any batters, Muller put up a negative FIP for this start (including the constant)! That's real tough to do. You basically have to average over 1.5 strikeouts per inning without walking or hitting anyone and of course, no home runs given up.