Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone know of 2016 Topps Baseball Holiday Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I see topps will have these for Walmart. They were suppose to of come out today. So before work I ran to 3 walmarts and nope none. Then at lunch ran back to one of them and nope. On my way home hit 2 of the walmarts again and still no cards. Was it delayed? held back? whats up topps?

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
Delivery of product to Wal-mart can be all over the map. Never depend on release dates with them and Target. Sometimes things show up earlier.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Delivery of product to Wal-mart can be all over the map. Never depend on release dates with them and Target. Sometimes things show up earlier.

well there is nothing on e-bay yet so they didnt come early. but if they say a date then stick with it. if your changing it then let people know....

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
won a few bucks in my bowling league tonight so on my regularly scheduled pet-food run at wal-mart on the way home strolled by the card aisle and saw a few of these boxes.....picked up one of these and debated gambling on it or grabbing some football and basketball to take to the market this weekend....noticed a damaged corner on the box so put it back and scooped up the second one in the row....through 9 packs i was a bit discouraged to see the best two cards were base cards of bryant and trout and the best parallel/insert so far was a yadier metal snowflake parallel....with no thick pack in the box i figured i either had an auto (1 in 308 packs) in the final pack or was going to be complaining to topps about the lack of the guaranteed hit...well...i'm not calling topps....hit a jacob degrom auto numbered out of 10 which SHOULD pay for the box with a little left over....depending on how these base cards and metal snowflake parallels go i may just have to slip back in and grab another box or two now....

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Torn between liking the sparkly snowflakes and not liking snow on my baseball cards.

Members online

Latest posts