Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New! 2015 Topps Tribute Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theacox

Jan 19, 2013
Check ebay and zoom in on the autos guys. Half the autos I have seen are either smudged or bubbled. This is a real problem with this product.

scollins

Jan 24, 2013
New Hampshire
I watched 2 cases open last night and fully 2/3 of the autographs has some sort of smudge or smearing on them. If you want to buy this.. I'd suggest to wait.. because the price is going to plummet.

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
In a day where so many collectors are obsessed with getting that 10 auto BGS subgrade, this release may be the V for Vendetta moment when the girl is shot & the people finally rise up & fight back.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
It reminds me of early certified autographs. The print buyer really messed this one up, as these look to be coated with UV the curing which does not receive ink well.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Waiting for box prices to drop. And they have started

Sent from my SM-G900V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
This checklist isn't terrible, but it's nothing like Topps Tribute used to be. It used to be loaded with vintage HOFers and vintage stars - now it seems to be predominantly younger guys/current stars. As a HOF and vintage collector, it's a bit disappointing but I still love buying the older Topps Tribute relics but it makes sense from a financial standpoint to Topps to add more current players and prospects so it is what it is I guess.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Waiting for box prices to drop. And they have started

I think these have a long way to drop.

In a day where so many collectors are obsessed with getting that 10 auto BGS subgrade, this release may be the V for Vendetta moment when the girl is shot & the people finally rise up & fight back.

You do not even have to be obsessed with getting a BGS 10 auto to see these are garbage. I usually snatch up singles for my PC but would never consider buying any of these autos. I am interested to see what Topps is going to do.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I am hearing reports that dealers and distributors are rejecting shipments, to be returned to Topps.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I think this years design is one of the best for Tribute and the Dawson autos I have seen on eBay look fine to me. I will be buying this stuff

Last edited:

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
It's too bad about the auto issues because I think this is the best looking Tribute set in years. Topps finally goes all on card and then this happens. You'd think by now they would get it.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Just posted by Topps on FB: We are aware of the issues with 2015 Topps Tribute Baseball. A statement is forthcoming.

I hope [MENTION=6581]BBCgalaxee[/MENTION] did not really have a pre-release of the statement! (Very funny though)