Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Guys with fcb app problems.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Have had the google play app for a long time through various android operating systems, currently 6.0 marshmallow. Never had a single issue.

What problems are people having?

CubsfanP

May 21, 2012
Greenwood, IN
Can't post more than 1 pic into a thread. App freezes on second pic.

And I know it's been widely known but I hate when people use photobucket. It's not FCB app friendly ;)

Using iPhone 6

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL

And I know it's been widely known but I hate when people use photobucket. It's not FCB app friendly ;)

Using iPhone 6

This is the biggest issue--every time I go to post mail days I get so frustrated with this I give up. Have to crash the whole app and then eventually it will work after a couple tries.

And photobucket is frustrating-especially with the dumb auto ads they have now.

Thanks,
Jeff

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
How does the app compare to tapatalk?

Hand delivered via the Pony Express

Finding the app is the biggest reason I came back here after years away-compared to this, tapatalk is horrible to use on IOS IMO.

Barely ever use a laptop anymore so the app is the sole way I'm on the boards-on the big advantages this board has over the other ones is the fact that there's an actual app.

It's not perfect, and doesn't have to ever be, but it's still awesome!

Thanks,
Jeff

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

Using iPhone 6

Same here, have to get on the laptop to post more than one pic

Last edited:

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
How do I start a thread on app? I can reply to one, post pictures and check/send PMs, but can't find how to start a new one. And the 2nd picture thing. If posting multiples, I usually just post twice.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
How do I start a thread on app? I can reply to one, post pictures and check/send PMs, but can't find how to start a new one. And the 2nd picture thing. If posting multiples, I usually just post twice.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1452775705.459716.jpg
Go to the forum section on the bottom and choose whatever forum You want to post on, in this case baseball. Hit the arrow on the top right
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1452775754.975103.jpg
Brings up that menu, hit new topic, bam, your new thread

And the funny thing is, it let me put two pictures in this time with no issue, odd

Members online