Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Its Friday Eve! Night Crew Ep.3! Watch me Whip and Nay Nay!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Whaaaaaaats happenin mother lovers! Its that time! All you creepy walkers of the dark, you dastardly night crawlers....check in time!

Well, its Friday Eve. And thats a good thing. Been a long week and tomorrow is my birthday! I wish I had it off but I gotta work a nasty close shift from 3-11. I am debating on scoping out the local retail outlets for some Topps Chrome blasters before I go in. I am just DYING to pull a TJ Rivera auto from the new Chrome......said nobody ever. Anyway, lets discuss some favorite rituals when it comes to breaking wax. You guys ever do anything crazy to prep for the carnage? Favorite knife to cut the wrapping? Favorite drink? Lets get checked in to funky town and discuss.

GO!!!!

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I'll have a gin and tonic any time of year, but most especially if I have some wax to crack.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I'm still figuring out a way I can retire early. I thought about inventing something and getting rich off of it. Like a beer holder mounted on a fishing reel. It will have stability controls much like one of them segway scooters so that it never tips over. Cast. Sip. Cast. Sip. No over reaching and falling out of the boat. Its all in the power of your hand. Git er done!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Whoa, chill bro, I want a TJ Rivera auto, and a Josh Smoker too...and I might be in the minority, but I think the Bong/Puffer card needs to be a quad including Josh Smoker and Tobi Stoner

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I don't bust many packs these days but for the most part nothing has changed since I was a kid, do most of my opening in the car, can't wait, only the seat has changed

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Whoa, chill bro, I want a TJ Rivera auto, and a Josh Smoker too...and I might be in the minority, but I think the Bong/Puffer card needs to be a quad including Josh Smoker and Tobi Stoner

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

I totally forgot about the Bong/Puffer card. Definitely a classic of its time. And if I do end up with some Chrome, I'll be sure to send you MULTIPLE Rivera and Smoker autos because thats what I'll end up with. LOL

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I don't bust many packs these days but for the most part nothing has changed since I was a kid, do most of my opening in the car, can't wait, only the seat has changed

I used to break wax in the car. Got skunked every time. Went back to an alternate opening spot. Started hitting again. My car hates me.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I’m at work......not doing anything.

Injured my hand on June 21st and have been on restricted duty since.

Have an M.R.I. scheduled for the 14th.

Staff online

Members online