Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew - June 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Glad I'm not the only one, his hot streaks will be better than most which will make his yearly numbers look good but there are too many holes in his game

Yep, they will put up punches in bunches against bad pitchers but in playoffs wont see many mistake pitches and HOU should take them again.

Looks like ESPN caves in to Yanks and Boone, they move off the game.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I was skeptical of the Sox signing JD Martinez but I'll be damned if he isn't amazing. I still think he will spend some time on the DL during the season but as long as he's healthy enough for the playoffs I could care less. "Just Dingers" Martinez has been incredible!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I was skeptical of the Sox signing JD Martinez but I'll be damned if he isn't amazing. I still think he will spend some time on the DL during the season but as long as he's healthy enough for the playoffs I could care less. "Just Dingers" Martinez has been incredible!

You know its a stacked team when the 20hr guy isn't even the best hitter... :eek:

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
2018 Topps Finest .....breaking time! Best regards, David PS Andrew break.......and won an auction on ebay....or two on ebay..

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So Luke Heimlich (lol) of the Beavers (lol) goes undrafted in MLB draft. . . a draft that has a jillion rounds. This shows that MLB is not the NFL, you need to have a certain amount of character to get drafted.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Oh yeah, some of the pervy places in Asia would be right up his alley.

Theres tons of lowkey shops in Japan where you can buy used ******* of young girls. I think he will be a big star there. I can't recall a pitching talent this young going East to start their career.

Members online