Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thanks guys! though my bank account isn't liking it as much ;)

Sent from my iPhone

But you're lightening the load!

Its just paper that they don't have to manage anymore. So really, when you think about it, you're doing them a favor.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Can't really tell. The sad part about a sad, rainy forecast is we have a 60% chance of intermittent thunderstorms so we don't know when it'll rain. We just know it will.

Yuck! We have a huge percentage of a chance of rain most months here, but is much more manageable then the downpours you must get there.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Is there anyone who would like to coach me in the grading process? Here's what I want to get graded:

(1) Ted Williams 8x10 Auto
(1) Cal Ripken Jr. 8x10 Auto
(1) Cal Ripken Jr. Home plate replica auto
And then 16 auto'd HOF cards that I wouldn't want stabbed so they can go back in the frame I currently have them in. There might be a picture in my bucket...

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Yuck! We have a huge percentage of a chance of rain most months here, but is much more manageable then the downpours you must get there.

During the summer, it's a good chance that we'll get a period of about 30-45 minutes of an absolute cloud burst and it'll be totally dry 30 minutes later.
Last summer, at the start of one of those cloud bursts, we were out back in the pool and my wife said I'd better come inside or I'll get all wet.;)

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

What's the yearly average for rainfall in Seattle? Can't remember what it is there. I'm only 630 miles to the north but we average 165 a year. Worst I remember was about 10 years ago topped out at 247

Sent from my iPhone

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Just looked it up, 4th wettest place in the US.. But I love it :)
With a knock at the door just received the pujols sweet spot I bin'd on Sunday? Monday? Idk

Sent from my iPhone

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good evening all...

A chapter closes in my baseball, and sports "life" (if you will). I will be attending my last ever game at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome tomorrow afternoon. I first entered that building almost 11 years ago to watch the Minnesota Twins beat A-Rod and the Rangers. Ever since I've attended many games and TwinsFests, and even a Vikings game and a Monster Jam show.

Anyways, I'm seeing my Golden Gophers take on the Texas Longhorns. This is the first time the Longhorns have ever come to Minnesota, and we beat them 5-1 tonight :cool:

I'll post a writeup tomorrow night if anyone is interested. I should have some autographs to show as well.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
I enjoyed the set that I put together. Though I do have another auto set that I am working on, but it is on the back burner for now.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I had a successful mailday when I got home today. I received 4 TTMs back over the past 2 weeks, not too many, but its 10% of all of my mail. I also had 2 RTS, one was unable to forward so I'll be trying that again. Here's what I had today-

TTM-
Jed Lowrie 1/1
Bobby Knight- 1/1
Mike Zunino 2/2 :cool:
Bobby Doerr- 4/2, sent 2 cards one for me and one for Dan (He provided the cards, I did the mailing) and he also had 2 signed index cards in there as well.

Purchases/trades-
2012 Bowman Miguel Sano Bowman's Best Refractor /99
2013 Topps Denard Span Wrapper Redemption
Michael Cuddyer 2008 Ginter IP/TTM from [MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION]
13 random IP/TTM autos that were traded for, I am trying to get as many 2008 Ginter autos and 2011 Heritage Autos, including Heritage Minors
Target Field Stadium Banner! Its somewhere around 4.5x1.5 ft. One side has the 1991 World Series 20th Anniversary and the other has 2010 AL Central Champions

Needless to say, the Banner is awesome! I just wish there was a way to get it so it wasn't as wrinkled

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Amazing collection there alexs!! Love the WBC patch and the UD black bat!

Huge PC 1/1 on ebay right now!!! 09 sweet spot griffey black stitch red ink.. Goes well with these
inscriptionauto-1.jpg

Probably go for a ton though

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online