Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
I asked this yesterday but I can't get it to work........

Are you able to use PayPal to ship an item to someone who didn't pay you via PayPal? Like can I just mail one of you something via PayPal out of the blue if I haven't shipped to you in the past? I made a trade with someone and just want to print the label using PayPal.

I just use multi-order shipping when I need to just print a label without selling anything.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Went to the White Sox vs. Blue Jays last night. The fog delay really put a damper on the night. We waited an hour before my mom and sister were ready to leave. Shortly after we left the game picked up again, but oh well, nothing I can do about it tonight. Not sure what the plans are today, other than going to the Cubs [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] game tonight. I'm excited to go see Wrigley

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies
going to be a hot one here today, expected to be 88 WOW

It is morning. Day 6 without drinking regular or diet pop. Gave it up! Headaches nearly subsided!

Good Job Darren

Good morning guys. Went to the White Sox vs. Blue Jays last night. The fog delay really put a damper on the night. We waited an hour before my mom and sister were ready to leave. Shortly after we left the game picked up again, but oh well, nothing I can do about it tonight. Not sure what the plans are today, other than going to the Cubs @Pine Tar game tonight. I'm excited to go see Wrigley

I wish I was off work, I would go to the game tonight as well. But I can't going to take off Friday I think to put in a liner for the pool since we patched it and it seems to still have a small leak some place.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning Kiddies
going to be a hot one here today, expected to be 88 WOW

Good Job Darren

I wish I was off work, I would go to the game tonight as well. But I can't going to take off Friday I think to put in a liner for the pool since we patched it and it seems to still have a small leak some place.

Dang, thought I'd try to get you out :lol:

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning, all.

Got a few cards in recently for the PC.

Added another Carew game used card from this year's Gypsy Queen set:

Then picked up this Chuck Finley certified auto from 2013 Topps Archives for my Angel autograph collection. If I am not mistaken, this is his only certified auto from packs? Crazy if that is true.

Always loved the 1978 Topps design. It was the first set I put together by hand as a kid, and I have a real sentimental connection to it. When I saw that they had a Dave Parker showing him as a Pirate (which I had wanted for several years) in that design from this year's Topps Archives, I had to get it. Love the all-star shield logo. My only complaint is that they put the gold embossed stamp right where the autograph has to go, so it looks cramped and kinda ugly with the autograph over it.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning ladies..

Stopped in at the LCS yesterday as he was asking how I was doing.. So I bought a couple of boxes of HTA to get back in the swing of things..

Nothing big..

Now back to cleaning rooms, shelves, etc and filling up the truck with garbage.. I'm probably going to start to thin out all my bulk cards as I don't wish what I am doing on anyone.. especially someone that doesn't know what sportscards are..

Hope everyone has a great day!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morning all ! Kevin [MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION] - Send them to Barry [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION]. He said he's been looking to add to his bulk common collection :p

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! The work week has started. Got a surprise email from the owner of the LCS I go to inviting me out to the Mariners game tomorrow :) Pretty stoked as the seat sound great, even though it is against the Astros.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Scary day here at work, Code Silver was called at the same time a Code Blue was called. Someone decided to shoot them self in one of the bathrooms in the E.R. Scary stuff.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Sorry to report [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] that it looks like Thursday at the US Open will be a total wash out. Supposed to be heavy T-storms all day w/ some rain overnite into Friday AM.

Anybody know the ticket policy IF the tourney goes to Monday? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online