Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC Discount Club - Has started and has 7 members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
From today on there will be a Discount Club when you join a break.

3 different Levels

Level 1

$2 off per break when you spend $500

Level 2
$4 off per break when you spend $800

Level 3
$6 off per break when you spend $1500

every dollar counts towards your cumulative total

The Initial Discount Club has 7 members that are grandfathered in for Level 3 [MENTION=2110]lisu[/MENTION] [MENTION=3038]excel_B[/MENTION] [MENTION=2163]jimmyjam1973[/MENTION] [MENTION=1827]Bruin7[/MENTION] [MENTION=2783]prospectorgems[/MENTION] [MENTION=4798]pikeman80[/MENTION] [MENTION=2458]Erich[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
AIC Discount Club - Has started and has 6 members

Cool idea. That's regardless of the cost of the break? (Wondering whether a % discount would make more sense for everyone...)

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Cool idea. That's regardless of the cost of the break? (Wondering whether a % discount would make more sense for everyone...)

correct, I was thinking a % but does someone want 2% off a slot or rather start with $2 discount. I dont know

I could always tweak it.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
From today on there will be a Discount Club when you join a break.

3 different Levels

Level 1

$2 off per break when you spend $500

Level 2
$4 off per break when you spend $800

Level 3
$6 off per break when you spend $1500

every dollar counts towards your cumulative total

The Initial Discount Club has 6 members that are grandfathered in for Level 3 @lisu @excel_B @jimmyjam1973 @Bruin7 @prospectorgems @pikeman80

Any others get grandfathered...?

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
correct, I was thinking a % but does someone want 2% off a slot or rather start with $2 discount. I dont know

I could always tweak it.

I do think that the hard number ($2 over say 2%) is a little more concrete and might be more appealing. I wonder if it might lead to potential issues though where a set dollar amount it gets tricky on certain kinds of breaks. For example if you have a Bowman Jumbo Pack Break (not sure what you call it but I've seen you do it a few times) I can't imagine you can offer $6 off, especially if a person gets just 1 pack...

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I do think that the hard number ($2 over say 2%) is a little more concrete and might be more appealing. I wonder if it might lead to potential issues though where a set dollar amount it gets tricky on certain kinds of breaks. For example if you have a Bowman Jumbo Pack Break (not sure what you call it but I've seen you do it a few times) I can't imagine you can offer $6 off, especially if a person gets just 1 pack...

These will be for group breaks, pack outs not included as your correct, would not make sense to do that for 1 pack

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
There will also be a monthly drawing for a free slot / box/ signed poster. Each month a different item will be given away. For each break you entry you are automatically entered in the drawing for the month.

2 slots. 2 entries. and so on

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app