Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew April 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Looks like [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] had a big day: 4hits, 4rbi, 2hr.

No apologizes necessary, I am very often confused with being a major league baseball star due to my studly physique and natural God-like physical attributes. Although people are more often confusing me with Bryce Harper or Mike Trout

However, I do find it interesting that you confused me with a player on my fantasy team. I don't believe I mentioned having him before. Or maybe I did, I'm very often on the keyboard whilst in a drunken stupor and tend to forget things. Us mistaken athletes very often are...the pressure gets to us cuz everyone thinks we're these millionaire superstars and while the attention is nice, at the end of the day we come home to our tiny homes, back to our tiny lives and our tiny p.............you get the point.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Friday! anyone here? :grouphug:

So you're not supposed to have a black cat cross your path on Friday the 13th, but if you own one it happens daily. Today was strangely different as I didn't see him and tripped over him going flying in the process. :benson: Hopefully that counts as the bad luck in itself (result), and not the start of the bad luck cycle! (intro) :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
However, I do find it interesting that you confused me with a player on my fantasy team. I don't believe I mentioned having him before

When you posted the pic of yourself I thought you either looked like DJ Lemahieu or Shaggy Doo. I narrowed it down based on 2 observations:

1. Its a baseball forum, thus increasing the % chance of a baseball player.
2. None of the dogs in the pic looked like Scooby Doo, thus decreasing the % chance of Shaggy.

I don't think you mentioned he was on your team... funny coincidence

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Oakland vs Seattle turning into a game where both pitchers argue who is shttier. :rolleyes:

"my sinker doesn't sink"

"well, my fastball isn't that fast"

We could be here a while......
:confused:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Vogelbach plays with the weight of the world on his shoulders....and torso....

There was a play last night where he slid into 3rd and the throw was wide on the error. The ball went almost into the dugout, but he barely scored. It seemed like he couldn't get up, maybe the weight of the world was on his shoulders like you said.! :lol: It took him about 5 Mississippi to get up.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
vogelbach could use some of that personal trainer time.. dude straight crushed that ball though. think I've only seen one other land above the cafe

He was over 50lb heavier at some point too. :shock:

I'm guessing the other HR you are thinking of is Mo Vaughn? I recall him having the farthest Safeco HR (to RF at least) but can't seem to find any video of it. I was at a game where there was a crazy HR to left by the guy who broke the Korea HR record... wonder why he never came back to MLB.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Bryce Harper with his 8th Hr of the season on a broken bat. :eek: This coming on a year with terrible weather, he is going to be chasing 60+ easily.

Members online