Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

September call-ups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Who do you have?

Jays so far :
Kyle Drabek
Jeremy Jeffress
Luis Perez
Mike Nikeas
Ricky Romero

AJ Jimenez is on the DL.
More moves for tomorrow, hopefully Stroman is one of them.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Sad that Romero and Drabek are call ups... Ricky looked good too in his first couple of seasons. So promising, but fell apart.

Redsox have no call ups that are of any excitement. Well, Xander, but he has been up for a week or two now anyway.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
JR Murphy
Dellin betances
Brett Marshall

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
I hope the Cubs call up Kris Bryant.
That'd be nice, but I don't think it'll happen. In fact, I bet he spends the majority of next season in the minors.

I'd like to see Baez in AAA, Bryant in AA, Soler in AA and Almora in A+ to start next season. It sucks the Cubs are going to concede next season too, even if they sign a good free agent or two. But it'll be nice seeing these guys all get called up around the end of 2014, beginning of 2015.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
I was really hoping to see Stroman and Jiminez since the others have pretty much all been up before.

- Rodrick

They should announce some more call-ups tomorrow. They have to make some roster moves ie: melky & JJ to the DL. It would be a crime if Stroman doesn't get called up.
Romero's season was been horrible. Dude needs a psychologist. How do you go from ACE to castoff in a season?

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Yeah, I was just joking. I hope he starts in AA. I didn't have high expectations for next season anyway, but it's nice to have some talent to look forward to.

That'd be nice, but I don't think it'll happen. In fact, I bet he spends the majority of next season in the minors.

I'd like to see Baez in AAA, Bryant in AA, Soler in AA and Almora in A+ to start next season. It sucks the Cubs are going to concede next season too, even if they sign a good free agent or two. But it'll be nice seeing these guys all get called up around the end of 2014, beginning of 2015.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
They should announce some more call-ups tomorrow. They have to make some roster moves ie: melky & JJ to the DL. It would be a crime if Stroman doesn't get called up.
Romero's season was been horrible. Dude needs a psychologist. How do you go from ACE to castoff in a season?

Bingo! He didn't need to go down and work on mechanics! I remember reading how, like JPA this season, Romero paid too much attention to extraneous things like Twitter and it really messed with his mental approach. Reportedly he was even distracted by the bobblehead day they had for him last year. Being a big leaguer was too much for him, but even being in Buffalo hasn't seemed to help much.

- Rodrick

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Bingo! He didn't need to go down and work on mechanics! I remember reading how, like JPA this season, Romero paid too much attention to extraneous things like Twitter and it really messed with his mental approach. Reportedly he was even distracted by the bobblehead day they had for him last year. Being a big leaguer was too much for him, but even being in Buffalo hasn't seemed to help much.

- Rodrick

See: Daniel Bard

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Dodgers

Stephen Fife
Peter Moylan
Scott Van Slyke
Dee Gordon
Drew Butera

Chris Withrow when eligible to come up

Members online