Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^ January 2016 Pick Up Thread ^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Some nice pickups for my Xavier Nady collection:

05spxsuperscript.jpg
05spxautospectrum.jpg

04dkauto.jpg
04dkframedauto.jpg

2/3, 5/10

09toppschromeplateblack.jpg
06flairshowautoplatemagenta.jpg

Especially excited about the SPx Superscript, you hardly ever see those around.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Good stuff, does Nady have a Mets auto, I still need to get him

Yep 2 of them, 2006 Flair Showcase Autographics, which is a bit tough to find:

06flairautographics.jpg

And 2006 Flair Showcase Signatures, which is /35 and I have never seen (though I do have a non-auto printing plate of the card in my collection). Unfortunately they're both sticker autos.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

06flairautographics.jpg

And 2006 Flair Showcase Signatures, which is /35 and I have never seen (though I do have a non-auto printing plate of the card in my collection). Unfortunately they're both sticker autos.

Nice, I'll have to pick that up one of these years...

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island

06flairautographics.jpg

Did you bid on the Nady Yankees jersey card that ended about a week or so ago?

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
Yep I got outbid by 1 person. Tough card. I still need a lot of his cards so I'm not to the point where I'm bidding crazy amounts.

Me 2. I needed that card for his jersey card in my Yankees collection. Do u have any low numbered gu cards you'd be willing to part with?

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
PM sent to psj.

Here's a pickup for my A's collection, where most of my money goes. Being a child of the 80's I equate Panini cards with the lack of logos to cards I would get from cereal boxes, but the price was right for this 1/1. I don't think I had any non-plate 1/1's of him previously.

sonnygray15dk1.jpg
sonnygray15dk1b.jpg

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I love the 95 BB retro set.
214z7et.jpg

And my next pickup(s) is/are a card(s) I've always wanted. This was #2 on my childhood most wanted list. I detest multiplayer RC's. I detest horizontal cards in graded holders. I found a bastardized Frankenstein version(s) of the card(s) I dreamed about when I was 12
5x1imw.jpg

4hjk9.jpg

2/3rds of the greatest rookie card of all time for $26 for the pair!

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
I love the 95 BB retro set.
214z7et.jpg

And my next pickup(s) is/are a card(s) I've always wanted. This was #2 on my childhood most wanted list. I detest multiplayer RC's. I detest horizontal cards in graded holders. I found a bastardized Frankenstein version(s) of the card(s) I dreamed about when I was 12
5x1imw.jpg

4hjk9.jpg

2/3rds of the greatest rookie card of all time for $26 for the pair!

Hahaha. That's so cool. I share your feelings about multiplayers rc's, and multiplayer cards in general. Nice pickups

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts