Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Andrew Luck Topps Chrome Superfractor AUTO 1/1 Pulled...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Fantastic all around - please tell us you have a couple of cardboard plans for your PC after that sale!

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Nice pull. I really wonder what I'd do if I pulled something like that. It's always going to be his #1 card, he's going to be a great, great QB and would probably be the only way I'd ever own it. I'd want to keep it so bad... but then there would be over $10,000 sitting there, just waiting for me. Tough. I was actually a bit surprised it only went for $11,000.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Nice pull. I really wonder what I'd do if I pulled something like that. It's always going to be his #1 card, he's going to be a great, great QB and would probably be the only way I'd ever own it. I'd want to keep it so bad... but then there would be over $10,000 sitting there, just waiting for me. Tough. I was actually a bit surprised it only went for $11,000.

I bought the RG3.. BG

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
25K out of reason?

Don't think so. Thought 20k was possible the first time. Bradford's hit five figures and he wasn't even close to Luck as a rookie.

I really like Luck, but also feel there is going to be a few years to buy his cards before he starts to win some Super Bowls, so any high prices now should be avoided.

Members online

Latest posts