Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A+G Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
It would be cool if they had more champions of significant sports/games like they used to. I'm not completely tuned into A&G autographs but it seems like it's been a while since they had a Roger Federer or Michael Phelps level auto. They've had more air guitar players and hot dog chuggers. Kasparaov (dual with a Bobby Fischer cut?) would be great, and I don't care, I'd still like to have a Lance Armstrong auto. And yes, I'm aware Rocky Balboa was a 19-time heavyweight champ, but he doesn't count.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
[MENTION=5741]IUjapander[/MENTION]

Cool card, thanks. I'm still unsure of the outcome of that second match. It would have been hilarious is Karpov was the one that backroom cheated Kasparov :lol: IBM disposed of the evidence so fast that it makes them look rather guilty.
[MENTION=2077]smapdi[/MENTION]

I agree, I would get into A+G if there were more universal games/sports. As for a Kasparov/Fischer dual, I wouldn't be surprised if it went for 25k++. The rarity of a good Fischer auto plus a large pool of people who would want it should make the card the products top seller.

A champion like Max Euwe (1930s) should have a ton of autos out there considering he played 5+ decades and was World Chess president for nearly a decade as well.