Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
[MENTION=7126]katieneack[/MENTION] I got the A's and Giants cards today, thanks a ton some really cool cards in there. my favorite is the 1970 Reggie Jackson Sporting News. thanks again
[MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] got another package from you too, thanks man. I needed that Weeks for my 2013 base cards. only getting base from each product for 2013

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Just got home to find a few packages waiting for me, so props go out to [MENTION=9542]Anderson1989[/MENTION] for the petit [MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] for the wright and Gooden extra
And [MENTION=5090]oiccup41[/MENTION] for the monte Irvin beer can, it looks amazing in person, can't wait to try to get monte to sign it!!

kemputer

Sep 12, 2009
[MENTION=7126]katieneack[/MENTION]- Received the cards yesterday. Thanks so much!!!! Each of these cards was a "hit" to me and my buddy when we were opening packs back in the early 70s. Really happy to have them! Hope your Larkin made it to you ok.

Thanks again! Jeff

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
@katieneack Got the cards today. Thanks! Fun to dig through them despite their condition. Filled some PC holes for the time being. You should get your Larkins by tomorrow or Saturday.

Thanks Greg - Glad you enjoyed them. I got the Larkin's in the mail yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised!! There were some really nice cards in there - definitely more than I was expecting!! Thanks again!

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
@katieneack- Received the cards yesterday. Thanks so much!!!! Each of these cards was a "hit" to me and my buddy when we were opening packs back in the early 70s. Really happy to have them! Hope your Larkin made it to you ok.

Thanks again! Jeff

Glad you enjoyed the cards Jeff - It's nice to send them all to people who will appreciate them. I got the Larkin in the mail yesterday. It's a very nice looking card. Thanks again!!

Members online