Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My new major project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Guys anything I find is yours for the shipping cost. I'm hoping to start looking through this stuff tonight but not sure when I'll be home

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Frank Thomases and Grady Sizemores for me. Good luck, that looks like a lot of fun.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
Sorry guys - been in the middle of a move and am just seeing this now. There are some newer cards, but this is not prime stuff. It is for hoarders, it is likely you will add to your PC withe his stuff. I hope Anthony has fun with it, and helps folks out. It was fun seeing the pile I had accumulated, and how it almost perfectly fit in the Tahoe.

I ama set collector, so there will be common multiples of star players (as well as tribe players) .

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Sorry guys - been in the middle of a move and am just seeing this now. There are some newer cards, but this is not prime stuff. It is for hoarders, it is likely you will add to your PC withe his stuff. I hope Anthony has fun with it, and helps folks out. It was fun seeing the pile I had accumulated, and how it almost perfectly fit in the Tahoe.

I ama set collector, so there will be common multiples of star players (as well as tribe players) .
You forgot to mention the Bryant, Harper and Trout superfractors in there.....or was that an accident? Hope you guys have a smooth move!

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
This is a neat thread. FCB should bestow a "card collecting good guy" medal on both of you for putting all this together.

If you end up with a pile of Robbie Alomar cards, send me a note and let's work out a deal...

Latest posts