Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
From my personal collection, this Buck O'Neil that I got IP years back, this was a stadium giveaway in KC, so you get the Stuck on Buck pin and auto. I have included a pic I took of Buck at the signing that day, one of the greatest players / people I have ever met.

BuckOneilAutoPin_zpsb9448272.jpg

100_2732.jpg

Cool!

Last edited:

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

not sure how the Sosa following is anymore but this is a really nice jersey Mitchell & ness 3XL
IMG_5070_zps00aee40a.jpg

60f0ef31-e675-4d5f-ab3b-7fe28920f6d3_zps9b6d678c.jpg

Was waiting for a nice Cubs card but I'm thinking of claiming this. I'm not a huge fan of Sosa's but I like the gray and it is my size plus I don't have a jersey anymore.

Ill wait to see if someone else wants it more first

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012

[MENTION=4248]rum151man[/MENTION] ill claim the Sosa if this is good for a replacement

Sorry for the bad cell phone pic
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1362750479.498310.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
From my personal collection, this Buck O'Neil that I got IP years back, this was a stadium giveaway in KC, so you get the Stuck on Buck pin and auto. I have included a pic I took of Buck at the signing that day, one of the greatest players / people I have ever met.

BuckOneilAutoPin_zpsb9448272.jpg

100_2732.jpg

Is the card itself in good shape? I can't tell if I'm seeing flaws on the card or the plastic holder. It's really cool!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Is the card itself in good shape? I can't tell if I'm seeing flaws on the card or the plastic holder. It's really cool!

The card is in amazing shape. They had these for sale at the appearance. I had a ROMLB, a card and bought this pin to get signed. The ball is displayed in my man room, the card is in my IP card collection, so this is an extra. I really like it, but dont really have any way to display it. I say if you like it, it is yours, claim away. :)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
The card is in amazing shape. They had these for sale at the appearance. I had a ROMLB, a card and bought this pin to get signed. The ball is displayed in my man room, the card is in my IP card collection, so this is an extra. I really like it, but dont really have any way to display it. I say if you like it, it is yours, claim away. :)

Its too cool, I will take it!

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

[MENTION=4248]rum151man[/MENTION] ill claim the Sosa if this is good for a replacement

Sorry for the bad cell phone pic
View attachment 14139

Sosa is all yours & whatever you want to put up hopefully that's not out of your PC though. Pm me your info

That went fast....

Last edited:

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012

Sosa is all yours & whatever you want to put up hopefully that's not out of your PC though. Pm me your info

I wouldn't put it up if I didn't have another one. I don't part with Cubs stuff unless I picked up a duplicate.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Geeked about the O'Neil, curious as to what it will take to display it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online