Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Hey Ashburn Alley, I just got the goldinauctions.com catalog in the mail, and there is a ton of cool Darren Daulton stuff in there. I'm assuming you can find it all on their website. Thought you might want to check it out.

Thanks for the heads up.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Wow this thread took off today! Bunch of great cards here and gone! Nice job guys

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Next item up, GU autographed batting glove of JJ Hardy

Franklin professional model batting glove attributed to JJ Hardy while with the Milwaukee Brewers. The glove shows excellent use and has been signed by Hardy in blue marker.

15744a_lg.jpeg

15744b_lg.jpeg

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

^^So cool

---
Looking for Albert Belle! PM me!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I'd like to claim the Hardy Batting glove if I could. He's still one of my favorite modern Brewers and I miss him every year. Once I saw that it was attributed to his days as a Brewers, I had to have it.

I'll have something up in a second.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I was planning on posting a card, but it has come down in price since the last time I checked, which was over a year ago. Oh well, I'll search for something else to post

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I'm putting up the Justin Upton from this gang scan. Sorry for that BTW (I hate gang scans):

2-1.jpg

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I'd like to claim the Hardy Batting glove if I could. He's still one of my favorite modern Brewers and I miss him every year. Once I saw that it was attributed to his days as a Brewers, I had to have it.

I'll have something up in a second.

All yours, pm me addy and it will be out this weekend

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008

Ill put this up ( no pics) it's a 2005 bowman draft gold border complete set. I put it together back in 05-06. RCs of tulo, jay Bruce, mccutchen... Etc....

If its ok to put up a set that is. Last one sold for around 35 shipped. If not ill take it down

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Ill put this up ( no pics) it's a 2005 bowman draft gold border complete set. I put it together back in 05-06. RCs of tulo, jay Bruce, mccutchen... Etc....

If its ok to put up a set that is. Last one sold for around 35 shipped. If not ill take it down

I think that really cool! Guaranteed that gets scooped up pretty quick, nice addition

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Next up, a game used baseball from the inagural season at Target Field

Hologram number LH941856 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BASEBALL.
Session Product Description:
Session Name: CWS AT MIN
Session Date: July 18, 2010
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: NICK BLACKBURN TO ALEXEI RAMIREZ DOUBLE,TOP OF 3RD

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD

I'd like to claim this, please. I still have several things up for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online