Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need a few more ::: fantasy keeper league??? Join US

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
It would be through yahoo.

either 5*5 or 6*

Would add 4 dl and 5 na spots
This allows to have a small minor league system

normal positions, with maybe a bench that is 1-2 spots larger than normal.

I will get it started, if I hear from a few people.

Its a free league. I want it to be fun, with a good group of mgrs, who know how to have fun and compete at the same time.

LMK,

Greg

Last edited:

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
Let's do a free one then. I will get it started tomorrow.
l was thinking 12-16. Let me know your thoughts.
I would like to keep it fun, but also competitive, with mgrs that don't quit after June.

Greg

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
I created the league. I will get invites sent out tomorrow, in the morning. We can change league settings, as we get the MGRs in place and decide what we want. I will need each of your emails, for yahoo leagues, to send the invites. If I don't see them here or in my PM's, I will send PM's to you.

If you know of any other guys/gals that would be interested, let them know and get me their info. Try to only grab people that will be good/competitive mgrs, but are also good people who will keep the league fun.
I will pick a co-manager to help run the league and keep things fair. If anyone is game, let me know.

Lets try to get some people quick and we can get this started.

Anyone reading this for the first time, let me know, if you are interested.

Thanks,
Greg

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
[MENTION=6194]Hendersonfan[/MENTION]
I need your yahoo fantasy league e mail add, so I can send the invite. I am going to try to get some people to joins. If you guys know any good mgrs, send them my way. Thanks

Anyone with commish experience and time, let me know, I will add you as a commish.

Greg

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
Any ideas how to get another 7-9 guys. Can I post this in the baseball board? Do you guys have some members, you think I should ask??

thanks,
Greg

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
[MENTION=2110]lisu[/MENTION] [MENTION=2783]prospectorgems[/MENTION] [MENTION=4248]rum151man[/MENTION] [MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION]

Any interest in joining this yahoo keeper??

LMK

OR if you know any one, that would be.

[/COLOR]

Last edited:

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
Did you post an invite in the morning thread?

No, I hadn't, it that ok to do? I didn't want to upset anyone or break the rules. If you know the guys in there, maybe you could ask if anyone is interested and have them pm me. Or would you prefer I do it? Let me know, either way.

Greg

Members online