Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Tuesday Morning Thread ***** 6/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning boys

Sad day for those in Portland OR.
Active shooter at a high school
Gunman is dead unknow if anyone one else was killed but there was injuries

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
I'm in the middle of a massive multi case break.

2013 leaf perfect game
2012 sp signiture
2013 topps update jumbo
0nyx batting gloves
2012 prizm

heck of break

and a few loose boxes on top

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I never spend any time over on BO but for some reason have been popping my head in over there today and I just can't stop laughing in almost every thread... nearly no thread is just good chat the entire way through... it's almost 100% certain 5 or 6 posts in that someone takes a shot at someone else and it just explodes... so funny. I've been just reading thread after thread and laughing my a$$ off. It's def a place to go if you want to stir the pot and get into some good ol internet BS.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I never spend any time over on BO but for some reason have been popping my head in over there today and I just can't stop laughing in almost every thread... nearly no thread is just good chat the entire way through... it's almost 100% certain 5 or 6 posts in that someone takes a shot at someone else and it just explodes... so funny. I've been just reading thread after thread and laughing my a$$ off. It's def a place to go if you want to stir the pot and get into some good ol internet BS.

Sounds familiar
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I don't know... I'm not over here pounding the table saying FCB is a safe place and there is no drama but seriously... I jumped into like 5 threads and every single one was like serious for the first 1-5 posts and then it just got personal and attacking and tons of just sarcasm and jokes... I found it very amusing and hilarious to be honest. I was entertained.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Work is going to be fun this week. Have a lot to do, and it's all expected to get done by Friday.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I don't open product much at all because my funds go towards Belle stuff and I don't do breaks hardly ever but decided to get in on the T1 break AIC is doing tonight. Don't know my positions in the draft or if I won any of the free spots but should be a good time. Hope I get lucky and get a good spot or two in the break. If not, hope a Belle card falls to me in a crappy pic haha.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
More Rain.

269615_104527739644133_8035889_n1.jpg

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
It is 6:30PM and the morning crew has only reaching two pages? What is going on?! :) I hope you guys are doing okay. I know I don't check in much, but I read through FCB when I get a chance.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Prizm had two 1/1s and two /10
leaf perfect game has just an enormous number of hits per case. And I love the metal cards
sp signature had a Koufax auto a Griffey jr and sr dual auto and a nice whitey ford USA flag patch
2013 update was ok but nothing great
In the last three days I've filled three monster boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.