Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^ Morning Thread 01/03/15 *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
For super seller on eBay and old member from here and Beckett as well as blowout. Brent and Becca that is nothing to break for them on most products. I always search the eBay store for prices and I have sold a few high end cards I pulled to them as well...... But I agree 25 cases of Tek is crazy since you were not sure what was going to be in this stuff. But if all listed and sold they should have made some good money back for sure

I'd like to be able to consider even doing something like that...

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Good afternoon all!
Just had a visit from one of my youngest son's friends. He's in the Marines as a combat engineer. He was a K9 handler while in Afghanistan and told us some of the things that he went thru. Amazing stories of what I consider heroism. Saw a good friend pass away and has even been awarded a Purple Heart. Only 21 and has had so much life experience.

That's incredible

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I'd like to be able to consider even doing something like that...
Michael so would I

Good afternoon all!
Just had a visit from one of my youngest son's friends. He's in the Marines as a combat engineer. He was a K9 handler while in Afghanistan and told us some of the things that he went thru. Amazing stories of what I consider heroism. Saw a good friend pass away and has even been awarded a Purple Heart. Only 21 and has had so much life experience.

Dave
I too enjoy hearing these things, and I get to every once and awhile at some of my events. And said though I too hear about those that did not make it back.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good afternoon all!

Was somebody's son collecting gift cards?

it was someones daughter and they were Starbucks blank cards

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Rain all day but 1/2 hour west got Icy, so we got off Lucky...

Carolina game went well for me, fantasy wise. And GO RAVENS!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
[MENTION=6366]ASTROBURN[/MENTION] Found another Bagwell home run ticket. Also found my Andre Dawson home run ticket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.