Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Kris Bryant Superfractor Auto Pulled & BGS Graded (VIDEO)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Well he's had a good lengthy career and put up some big #s against the best competition. So I can see where $50k is probably a fair offer. The way KB has been playing these last few years probably locks him up for the HOF so I can see why the seller is smart to hold out for more as well. There's really nothing but upside to this card over the next 5-10-15 years.

Ryan

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
I'm always amazed that anyone smart enough to make that kind of money would be dumb enough to spend it that way. But if the owner seriously turned down a 50K offer I don't think he is very smart.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Stupid prospectors...90K for a kid who hasnt done a damn thing yet

Let's knock off the insults. You don't see prospectors calling those who collect cards and will them to their children without a thought about future value stupid, do you?

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I always wonder why Topps doesn't offer market value for cards like this and re-insert them into future products as buybacks. Imagine if you could pull a redemption for this card in 2015 Topps Update. Why not? Win win for everyone.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Let's knock off the insults. You don't see prospectors calling those who collect cards and will them to their children without a thought about future value stupid, do you?

Actually yes, I've had plenty of people through the years tell me I'm an idiot for collecting a crappy team like the Diamondbacks and why don't I just invest my money in prospects and flashy chrome cards.

Not saying that I have a problem with prospecting, because I certainly don't and do enjoy reading about people who do, but there's no problem with giving an opinion on how you think this is a ridiculous price. Just people poking fun, not being outright cruel like many I've dealt with.

*By the way, no one here has ever done that, I'm speaking more of sportscardforum and blowout.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Do I think this is insane regardless of how much disposable income you have? Yes absolutely. But you gotta respect the cajones. Prospectors have a major impact on keeping this hobby alive, which allows manufacturers to keep making nice veteran cards for me to collect at prices that are equally insane on the low end :)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Actually yes, I've had plenty of people through the years tell me I'm an idiot for collecting a crappy team like the Diamondbacks and why don't I just invest my money in prospects and flashy chrome cards.

Not saying that I have a problem with prospecting, because I certainly don't and do enjoy reading about people who do, but there's no problem with giving an opinion on how you think this is a ridiculous price. Just people poking fun, not being outright cruel like many I've dealt with.

*By the way, no one here has ever done that, I'm speaking more of sportscardforum and blowout.

Except that's not what happened above - he generalized all prospectors as stupid, which I happen to take exception to. But I've said my peace now.