Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 11/19********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Slept in a little today for the first time I can remember.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
No I am not redeeming it. I like to have an unredeemed redemption, a redeemed one, and the actual card. You know how hard it is to get these redemption cards unredeemed? I will pick the actual card up when they start hitting eBay.

Um, what?

Morning all
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] glad everything went well

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all. Done with class until the 30th. I have Monday and Tuesday off next week to go visit with my cooperating teachers for student teaching next semester. I'll be heading home Saturday after I work at the Frozen Turkey Trot 5K

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Evening all

And any update [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] ?

Thanks for asking. He's doing amazing, we got home today around noon and the whole family took a long nap which was nice. You wouldn't even know the little guy had surgery. Happy as a clam, I don't think he ever cried, except a little complaining at the hospital after the surgery because he was hungry. Little guy is a champ!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Thanks for asking. He's doing amazing, we got home today around noon and the whole family took a long nap which was nice. You wouldn't even know the little guy had surgery. Happy as a clam, I don't think he ever cried, except a little complaining at the hospital after the surgery because he was hungry. Little guy is a champ!

Good to hear!

Members online

Latest posts