Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Saturday 1/16********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, a woman eating a sandwich at a nearby table begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress.

One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, "Kin ya swallar?" The woman shakes her head no. Then he asks, "Kin ya breathe?" The woman begins to turn blue, and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers, and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.

The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm, and the obstruction flies out of her mouth. As she begins to breathe again, the hillbilly walks slowly back to his table.

His partner says, "Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I never seed nobody done it."

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, a woman eating a sandwich at a nearby table begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress.

One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, "Kin ya swallar?" The woman shakes her head no. Then he asks, "Kin ya breathe?" The woman begins to turn blue, and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers, and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.

The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm, and the obstruction flies out of her mouth. As she begins to breathe again, the hillbilly walks slowly back to his table.

His partner says, "Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I never seed nobody done it."

That sure made me laugh lol

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Got a nice little chuckle outta this one!

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Morning troops. May hit my favorite card show today if I can stay awake. Pats game at 4:30 and off tonight!!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I 've told employers ; need a best friend get a dog , need someone to talk too get a parakeet . i'm asking for job you have open .
If some of those GREAT bosses were so great why did they leave the state / job they had .
asked one of those once if your ideas so good what happened . I haven't read your name in business goals met .
Now for more important things ; COFFEE

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning. Warmed up for a few days here, today dropping back to arctic temps for a few days. Good day to stay inside and get ready for the Packers game.

Yesterday morning went out to find the mrs. Car battery was dead. Seems someone must have hit the button to pop the trunk the day before leaving a light on. She drives a Chrysler and apparently it was decided to install the battery for this vehicle in the wheel well in front of the drivers side wheel. That was a ridiculous experience trying to get that out in the wind and snow which included whacking myself in the eyebrow with a tire iron as it flew from my cold and numb grasp. $120 for a new battery. Should have just gone to work yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Will be in Florida to see the Yankees play on March 4 (at Tigers) and 5th (home against Red Sox)! Anyone else going to be around?
DANNY

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Heading down to Denver to be with Jayme and her family. It's gotten to the point where it will be any day now. Definitely gonna be tough around here for awhile

Members online

Latest posts