Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Anyone chasing the new Endurance inserts? I pulled a Chris Sale that I'd love to trade for Josh Donaldson.

I also noticed that on my Android Bunt app there's an "exclusive offer" of the Endurance 5-card packs for 7500 coins with 1:10 odds. On my iPad app, the packs are 10,000 coins with 1:25 odds.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Decided to open a few legends signature packs, this morning. Yes, I bought a $4.99 bundle :-(

Did score this, in the 6th pack. Decided I was good and stopped.

4db0a84ad03ba86fae68e6a0a385a166.jpg

And I have two of these, if anyone needs one. Will trade for a solid Royal.

f7f3330e69cc5254cf1d8a44dd1984f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Does that tapjoy work? I feel like I keep getting bumped around from site to site when I try it.

as far as I'm concerned, tapjoy has quit working. Everytime I go to "watch for free coins", I get a have to complete an action for free coins.

Since I'm no longer getting videos, tapjoy is broken as far as I'm concerned. I don't want to complete actions.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Haven't check the thread in a while!

I did see the Programs inserts and bought two of the guaranteed insert packs the day after the wave with Olerud came out. First one landed me the Joe Carter Programs. Second pack yielded the Palmer Program, which I immediately traded for the Olerud. So within about 10 minutes I got the two Programs I wanted!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Yo Scott, I have a Canvas Cespedes that I'm trying to offer to you for your extra Cano, but it keeps saying the card can't be traded. It's not locked either. Try offering from your end and see if it works.

Unfortunately, for some stupid reason, canvas sketch can't be traded, if they ever decide to make it tradeable, I'll be all over it then, lol, thanks

Members online

Latest posts