Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Topps 1st Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I picked up the Soriano for my collection. I picked up a few more colors on COMC of the same card. Is there a link or a list of all the cards of the "rainbow" so I can keep track if what variations I need? I'm not up to speed with all the "colors".

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
Are they serial numbered on the back?

They are not serial numbered. The Topps code on the bottom of the back is the same as the regular base cards. The foil they used to stamp the "1st edition" logo is a rainbow holofoil type of foil.

I haven't seen or heard about any more of these sets coming out and it's been a week since the first seller got his. Really glad I got the two Mariano's

Scott F

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Two of the three Jay Bruce cards came today:

Regular Base:

IMG_20150130_0001.jpg

2013 NL Home Run Leaders
IMG_20150130_0002.jpg

I can indeed say they have no serial numbering just the 1st Edition logo stamped on the front of the card.
Topps shouldv'e numbered them # of 10.

When the third one gets here, I'll update this post.

I can only imagine how much this guy is making off of this set by selling the singles.

Fordman

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
The rules stated the SRP of the set is $50 ;) But also states odds are 1:2600 boxes or so for the "pass" . They had to of made more than 26000 Topps hobby boxes right ?

I think I remember a member on here posting they pulled one and wasn't sure what they were gonna do with it .

Ryan

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
Another set has surfaced and is for sale on the bay.

Also, looks like a 3rd seller is selling some. Could be another set or reselling from original seller purchases.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts