Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Morning guys! I am up trying to get SOUNDGARDEN tickets for their Seattle show. If I can get tickets to it, I am going to Seattle on February 6th. The show is on the 7th. Then we will spend a couple more days there and return home! This is my graduation present (I graduate in May 2013)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning guys! I am up trying to get SOUNDGARDEN tickets for their Seattle show. If I can get tickets to it, I am going to Seattle on February 6th. The show is on the 7th. Then we will spend a couple more days there and return home! This is my graduation present (I graduate in May 2013)

woot-woot.jpg

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Yeah, I think some vets may forget that this day is set aside for far more than them as individuals. It's fine they have their opinion, and I also believe that veterans should receive thanks everyday. That said, veterans day is a holiday reserved for a national day of thanks. It's not the ONLY day of thanks - it's supplimental. And it's also a day to be NATIONALLY recognized - especially for those that have died and no longer have a voice to speak on the matter.

Very well said, Adam. Completely agree.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Oh yeah? Well I am fully hydrated, did 45 minutes of cardio and put on my lucky sweatband...:D

(The formal one)

Last edited:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

first and foremost Happy Veterans Day to all our past and presently serving military men! Thank you for you service.

Its another mild day here today.. almost spring like which I'm really enjoying and hope it keeps up. have to goto work later on because we trade this holiday for the day after turkey day.

Have a great day everyone!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
With two case worth, I'd say there will be dupes.:D I would only want an AJ Green anyway, and not unless there is more than one.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Rich (in reply to last night's post) - I knew he was a member here for a while, probably before I joined. I saw him on TV in July. When I saw the cards in Ken's sig I went to eBay and found that. It only went for $1.25 + shipping.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning men. Absolutely nothing new. Last 2 weeks have been really slow for cards. Nothing I need listed.

I am headed to the Sun-Times show in Rosemont this coming Sunday. Maybe I'll find something there.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Anybody have any suggestions for a budget scanner/printer? I know the all-in-ones aren't as good as just a scanner, but being in school and on a budget I want to find a decent printer/scanner for my room

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Rich (in reply to last night's post) - I knew he was a member here for a while, probably before I joined. I saw him on TV in July. When I saw the cards in Ken's sig I went to eBay and found that. It only went for $1.25 + shipping.

Before the change over he would post on here from time to time. And I think he like the Ginter Set. He sent me an autograph sleeve from a t-shirt, he wore in one of his eating contests. I think I sent him some cards for free this was why he sent me the auto'd shirt sleeve.

ticked, i didnt even know about that card. I would have paid much more than a few bucks for it.

I also sent him and his son cards. Met them back in 08 i believe at the Cleveland Natty. His son collects Frank Thomas and he collects Julio Franco. He also sent me a sleeve from his Nathans shirt and signed it. We talk every year at the Natty, really nice guy as is his son. He gave me the full Nathans shirt last year.

8230DF49-A931-496D-A50C-0C08076952AB-3736-00000638FD5908C2.jpg

C89E7BDA-8638-4760-8749-9DCAC7DB47B5-3736-00000638E804ADF5.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning men. Absolutely nothing new. Last 2 weeks have been really slow for cards. Nothing I need listed.

I am headed to the Sun-Times show in Rosemont this coming Sunday. Maybe I'll find something there.

Oh crap I forgot this was this weekend. I see JJ is signing there and some others. But I don't think I can make it out there is time.....damnit

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
So I know it seems Chris added a feature that notify's you about tagging or something like that. But I don't see how to use it. Also I'm still not getting any e-mail notification that I have a PM in my e-mail even though it seems I have it to do so. It has been this way since we changed over. I even took it off for awhile and the reset my router and still does not let me know. '

Status
Not open for further replies.