Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trevor May and Vance Worley to the Twins for Ben Revere!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
And apparently the only thing standing in the way of a Michael Young trade to Philly is Michael Young. Wonder who the Phillies are giving up there. Biddle?

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I think there may be collectors like me where I wouldn't add their card to my team pc until they are pictured in my team's uniform.

Or the #2.

Shifting this to cards... damn, I really was looking forward to seeing Vance this spring... damn.

ANyway, shifting this to cards, Vance's ship has essentially sailed. He's already his cards peak when he had his 2010 season. Trevor May's cards are currently dirt cheap.

For new Twins fans, here's the best RCs of each guy:

Vance:
2008 Playoff Contenders (auto)
2008 Donruss Elite (auto)
2008 Razor Metal (gold/blue parallels) Auto

and

Trevor May:
2012 Bowman CHrome Auto
2011 Leaf Valiant/Metal Draft Auto

He also may have a card in the Yo MTV Raps! set.

He's a DJ.

TwinGnats

May 25, 2010
Fridley, MN
With less than two months to go until Twinsfest I doubt it would dip much. On top of that the dip would come from the oversupply of listings due to the news versus them going to the Twins. Getting traded to the Twins is usually a net positive for the player in terms of their cards.

they will go down frist

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Stunned. I hope Philly (the town) doesn't ruin Revere's personality. XXXX I'm gonna miss him ...

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Interesting trade considering he was supposed to take over in CF for the Twins. More pitching never hurts, but it's nice to have someone manning CF, lol.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Interesting trade considering he was supposed to take over in CF for the Twins. More pitching never hurts, but it's nice to have someone manning CF, lol.

They have Darin Mastrionni that can play center and possibly prospect Aaron Hicks can step up and take over

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
They have Darin Mastrionni that can play center and possibly prospect Aaron Hicks can step up and take over
He has yet to play a game in AAA and suddenly he's ready to take over CF for the Twins? Yeesh no pressure or anything. Mastroianni makes more sense, but if Hicks is in the minors to start out the season then who is the 3rd OFer?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
He has yet to play a game in AAA and suddenly he's ready to take over CF for the Twins? Yeesh no pressure or anything. Mastroianni makes more sense, but if Hicks is in the minors to start out the season then who is the 3rd OFer?

I see where you are coming from but not all prospects stop in AAA anymore. Clubs are calling them up from AA more and more now. The Twins have Willingham, Mastroianni, Doumit, and Parmelee who can all play in the outfield. Mastroianni is the only one on the roster that can play center I believe

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I see where you are coming from but not all prospects stop in AAA anymore. Clubs are calling them up from AA more and more now. The Twins have Willingham, Mastroianni, Doumit, and Parmelee who can all play in the outfield. Mastroianni is the only one on the roster that can play center I believe

They could also give Benson a shot again, even though he had a horrendous year last year. Still some potential there and last year he was injured most of the year. My prediction is that if Hicks does well enough in ST he will be the starting CF, if not then it will be Mastroianni for about the first couple months of the season until Hicks is ready.

Latest posts