Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Afternoon fellas! Home from work, went great. Really nice out today. Sunny, no wind, and clear skies right now. Definitely feels warmer then 36. Also, thats like the first day above mid 20' s in about a month. Spring is in the air lol

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Hey Dan, I got the card out to you today. I'm sorry for the delay on getting it out. Added a little extra to try and make up for it. I know you're very reasonable but I don't like to take that long lol

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Hey Dan, I got the card out to you today. I'm sorry for the delay on getting it out. Added a little extra to try and make up for it. I know you're very reasonable but I don't like to take that long lol

No worries Andy. Thanks for the heads up and whatever extras you sent. Are you working this weekend?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
How're ya feeling Alex?
Feeling the best I have felt in the last 6 days now. Still really achy on the back and a runny nose but not so head heavy anymore which is a plus :D

Something UAW built I hope :D

Hey Charlie! We have no clue what we are getting into yet. Definitely a mid/normal sized SUV and something that has 24+ MPG is our hope...that and keeping it between $12,000-$17,000. How were your holidays? Hope the first day back at work treats you decently :)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Feeling the best I have felt in the last 6 days now. Still really achy on the back and a runny nose but not so head heavy anymore which is a plus :D

Hey Charlie! We have no clue what we are getting into yet. Definitely a mid/normal sized SUV and something that has 24+ MPG is our hope...that and keeping it between $12,000-$17,000. How were your holidays? Hope the first day back at work treats you decently :)

Jeep.....sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online