Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Im Claiming the Hank Aaron Auto and this is going in its place:
HarmonKillbrewPatch47of49.jpg

Ummm...WOW! Outstanding card Tony and way to go Steve!!!

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Im Claiming the Hank Aaron Auto and this is going in its place:
HarmonKillbrewPatch47of49.jpg

Looks like Steve got to it first, but that Killebrew is awesome.

Got these in yesterday from Dan, beyond generous. Still a little at a loss for words. Thank you Dan, these will all be added to their respective PC's and will remain there for a long time to come. 1st UD griffey, also the tarkenton is a 1/1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Attachments

• 1362940537738.jpg
    1362940537738.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 68

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] said he was claiming the Aaron if Keyser Soze didnt want it. we need to clear this up asap

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
I already pm'ed Tony about the Aaron....I'd been gone all day, just got into the site and lucked out on timing. I claimed it so fast, I didn't even ready what he wrote, lol. Tony is a good friend of mine so no worries.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Looks like Steve got to it first, but that Killebrew is awesome.

Got these in yesterday from Dan, beyond generous. Still a little at a loss for words. Thank you Dan, these will all be added to their respective PC's and will remain there for a long time to come. 1st UD griffey, also the tarkenton is a 1/1

Youre welcome Andy, enjoy.

A_Pharis

Woah. WOah. What's going on here, people? Let's throw on the brakes really quick.

All friendly, but [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] definitely had claim on the Aaron.
That Killer is awesome, though, Tony. Wah wah we wah. If it does end up getting offered then whatever gets put up to replace it may want to be on that level.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Side note:
I haven't read this whole thread, but if a non-sport card, ex-Gator, or football card gets listed, LMK. I got something to post/offer here soon.

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Side note:
I haven't read this whole thread, but if a non-sport card, ex-Gator, or football card gets listed, LMK. I got something to post/offer here soon.

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Yea I think it's been decided its only baseball

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
All I saw was 2 guys taking about who is gonna get it and and who isnt and no one officially claiming it. I dint see anywhere that the card was claimed only that 2 people were deciding on it. I thought enough is enough and the card needed to be claimed. Ok Thanks

Both Killer and Aaron are going to their rightful homes.

A_Pharis

All I saw was 2 guys taking about who is gonna get it and and who isnt and no one officially claiming it. I dint see anywhere that the card was claimed only that 2 people were deciding on it. I thought enough is enough and the card needed to be claimed. Ok Thanks

Both Killer and Aaron are going to their rightful homes.

The Aaron is from the PIF thread. Keyser and Dan openly tried to claim it in that thread, but it went to devin. So - when it came up in this thread, it had already been assumed to be claimed by one of the two. WHen Keyser said no it was kind of a given that Dan was getting it. Great gesture on your behalf, Tony. You're a top tier member of the forum if ever was one.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Ok Now that its been clear up :lol: Here is one more for someone to claim. Just remember if you claim pay it forward! Numbered 1/5
eae1ecd2-8b64-46db-8a5c-3ba068142114.jpg

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota

Ok Now that its been clear up :lol: Here is one more for someone to claim. Just remember if you claim pay it forward! Numbered 1/5
eae1ecd2-8b64-46db-8a5c-3ba068142114.jpg

Wow that's a great Robinson, I hope an o's fan gets it

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
So Tony claimed the Aaron for Dan, put up the Killer that Steve claimed, so we're waiting to see what Steve puts up for the Killer, is that correct??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts