Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I like those too Jamison. But I only want a few of the names.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I hate the new feature to post photos right from your computer well atleast I thought you could just add them right from your computer. But maybe I am thinking this all wrong and need to load them to photo bucket first which would defeat the purpose of this too.

I want to load 1 photo and when I try it says I can only add 5 photos per post, but I am only trying 1

I keep getting a database error UGHHHHHHHH <p>Database Error</p>
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION]

Last edited:

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
and cheaper ones of course :lol:

And I just got a "cheaper one."

$T2eC16V,!)UE9s3wCOmbBRWzmhzS1w~~60_57.JPG

For 24.99 shipped. And of course, it's #ed 1/5. ;)

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
It's hardly optimal/condusive for good baseball
That's why most of the Canadians in the bigs come from Ontario or BC where the weather is a little more seasonal.

So if Price was pulled before the Rays took the lead, he just gets a 'no decision' right? He shouldn't get the Win, he was losing when he was pulled (Or won't come out for the 7th)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Correct Jesse. In a tie game where the pitcher exits before taking the lead, he gets a no decision.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Ok I can't get the direct link photo thingie to work so I just loaded them to photobucket and I said piss on the feature to this board [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION]
Pulled these from my 3 rack packs yesterday
scan0020_zps858acf37.jpg

scan0021_zps6ed36cce.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.