Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Tuesday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I'm really thinking that I'm going to hold on to it for now. They look to be slightly on the rise as it is right now, but I see them getting even higher in the future. Its a tough choice though as I do need to raise some funds for Twinsfest

He's a good one to hold on to. If Kemp or Ethier is moved, he'll be up. If hold it personally, but if you decide to sell I have interest. Been picking his stuff up a bit.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Afternoon all! Came home for lunch after first short shift, leaving shortly for 2nd of 3 shifts today.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Let's see...

Yes it worked! but now the floating bar is right adjusted and only on half the page... wtf lol

New computer and you'd think things would be bullet proof - at least that's why I purchased it ;)

I think it is just due to your version of IE being newer than what is supported by the board. New computers are always great, but the downfall is that many things you use on the web and applications may not be up to date to how new your laptop is. As for the floating bar there are two things you can do...you can disable it via My Profile > Edit Profile > at the very bottom you can toggle the floating bar off. Or, unless you love IE so much, download Google Chrome to use for any websites that don't view properly in IE :)

Good morning everyone..

AlexPNW, Welcome back to Boom Town..

Hope everyone has a great day to end the year..

Thanks Kevin! Finally getting all caught up on the boards and at home with family/friends. I see you had a GREAT Ichiro patch auto pull that pretty much paid for your second box. Can't wait to see what you hit with that, should either be a great PC piece that is already paid for or it will be all profit :cool:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Hey watch your mouth!!

They both seem to be on the "hot seat." Ethier has slightly fallen off the last couple of seasons, but he's still a great player. If Kemp could stay healthy who knows what kind of numbers he could be putting up. LA has a crowded outfield with Kemp, Ethier, Crawford, and Puig then they have Pederson waiting in the wings as well. It will be interesting to see how the outfield situation ends up playing out

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my MT brothers!

I haven't been posting much but I still check the forums quite often. Hope you guys and your families all have a happy and healthy new year! Everyday is a blessing so live it up!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
They both seem to be on the "hot seat." Ethier has slightly fallen off the last couple of seasons, but he's still a great player. If Kemp could stay healthy who knows what kind of numbers he could be putting up. LA has a crowded outfield with Kemp, Ethier, Crawford, and Puig then they have Pederson waiting in the wings as well. It will be interesting to see how the outfield situation ends up playing out

I was just messing around. LOL

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I was just messing around. LOL

Haha I know, but it will be an interesting situation to keep an eye on. Do they keep Kemp and Ethier, eventually trading Pederson or do they bank on Pederson being an everyday outfielder. I'm not a Dodger fan, but do think it will be interesting how it all shakes out

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just got done scanning everything over at my grandma's. First, the Lyons auto that [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] was kind enough to send my way. Can't say thanks enough to him for it!
LyonsTedPSA-DNACertified_zpse5285163.jpg

Now here's my box break.

Scan0008_zps9e2482ba.jpg

CingraniTonyFinestGreenAuto_zpsbf8ba883.jpg
MillerShelbyFinestAtomic_zps1de893e6.jpg

WheelerZackFinestRelicAuto_zps0363a2a7.jpg
DelmonicoNickyChromeAuto_zpse3b082a7.jpg
PedersonJocChromeAuto_zpsfcb8f804.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Hey watch your mouth!!

Ethier will be safe. They'll never get out from under that contract, unless he actually performs this year :)

I'd love to see the royals move some like Miguel Almonte and Cuthbert for Kemp. An excellent, young arm and the 3b LA's system lacks. I know you guys have Seager, but I don't see him staying at the hot corner.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Just got done scanning everything over at my grandma's. First, the Lyons auto that [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] was kind enough to send my way. Can't say thanks enough to him for it!
LyonsTedPSA-DNACertified_zpse5285163.jpg

Now here's my box break.

Scan0008_zps9e2482ba.jpg

CingraniTonyFinestGreenAuto_zpsbf8ba883.jpg
MillerShelbyFinestAtomic_zps1de893e6.jpg

WheelerZackFinestRelicAuto_zps0363a2a7.jpg
DelmonicoNickyChromeAuto_zpse3b082a7.jpg
PedersonJocChromeAuto_zpsfcb8f804.jpg

Great break. Could use the acing rani in my RC auto PC.

If you want that Pederson slabbed, it'd be $10 through the group sub I run. We're running 75ish% on 9.5 or higher and mine seem to get back a lot faster than FCB's does. Only mention it because it looks great.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Ethier will be safe. They'll never get out from under that contract, unless he actually performs this year :)

I'd love to see the royals move some like Miguel Almonte and Cuthbert for Kemp. An excellent, young arm and the 3b LA's system lacks. I know you guys have Seager, but I don't see him staying at the hot corner.

If also offer them Almonte/Cuthbert for Pederson and let them keep Kemp :)

That said, I am very happy wth our current OF of Gordon/Aoki/Cain and adding infante to play 2b fills what's been our weakest, positional link for years. Next season looks bright, as long as the rotation plays to last years level. Our pen is possibly the best in the majors.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Great break. Could use the acing rani in my RC auto PC.

If you want that Pederson slabbed, it'd be $10 through the group sub I run. We're running 75ish% on 9.5 or higher and mine seem to get back a lot faster than FCB's does. Only mention it because it looks great.

I considered grading it, but I've never graded anything in my life, and don't know what to look for and what to do :lol: The only problem for me is that if it doesn't come back 9.5 or 10 I would be out $10, which is tough for me to let go of right now lol

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I considered grading it, but I've never graded anything in my life, and don't know what to look for and what to do :lol: The only problem for me is that if it doesn't come back 9.5 or 10 I would be out $10, which is tough for me to let go of right now lol

Autocorrect butchered my post. I could use the Cingrani for my RC auto PC

As for what to look for. Sharp corners, centering on front and back, no fraying on the edges and no scuffs/scratches on the surface. I'd give you a spot in the sub, for the Cingrani. Believe it is $10 or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts