Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
It doesn't matter to me what is done with the base cards. Thanks to those that added them, but let's not pit anymore of those unless vintage or significant rookies. Thanks!!!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
It doesn't matter to me what is done with the base cards. Thanks to those that added them, but let's not pit anymore of those unless vintage or significant rookies. Thanks!!!

I agree. I think the box is far enough into its life cycle to keep it to inserts, vintage, odd ball, etc. No need for base unless vintage or tough to find or in team lots someone would want, for example Indians for me or something.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
USPS did not deliver my Christmas present to someone either. I sent on Fri 20th Priority they will get it tomorrow.
I am really tempted to go ask for my money back. Really ticked me off. Anyhow that's why the box is held up.
My box got held up in Missouri for 3 days. Final delivery central IL. :(

kerryfan5

Sep 17, 2012
Ohio thourgh Dickinson, N.D.
Sorry fellas. Been sick for two days and went to Dr. Got pneuma and it sucks. Anyways I have packaged it up and my wife will drop off tomorrow. I will have DC then. Thanks for having me back in. And it is stuffed with tons of sweet stuff.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Sorry fellas. Been sick for two days and went to Dr. Got pneuma and it sucks. Anyways I have packaged it up and my wife will drop off tomorrow. I will have DC then. Thanks for having me back in. And it is stuffed with tons of sweet stuff.

Including pneumonia? :lol:

Hope you are feeling better

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts