Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official 2014 Cleveland National Sports Collectors Convention Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Well I had a great time chatting with Chris, Tim, and Ken yesterday. Man it's been a loooong time! Been out of the hobby for awhile. Just reached a burnout stage and have been focusing on time with my 3 daughters as they'll only be young once. It just takes up so much of my time staying on top of players/cards, and doing research that I needed to step away. Got a clean bill of health on a 52 Mantle 8X10 blowup auto yesterday that made my day. Lots and lots of promotionals and giveaways, and of course a very wide variety of great things to see. Get to the show if you can. It's a fantastic experience! And make it a focal point to stop by the FCB booth to chat with the guys and to check out some cool cards there as well. Again Chris, Tim, Ken it was nice to have some quality time to chat with you guys yesterday and hopefully it won't be so long next time! Cheers all!

Last edited:

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Well I had a great time chatting with Chris, Tim, and Ken yesterday. Man it's been a loooong time! Been out of the hobby for awhile. Just reached a burnout stage and have been focusing on time with my 3 daughters as they'll only be young once. It just takes up so much of my time staying on top of players/cards, and doing research that I needed to step away. Got a clean bill of health on a 52 Mantle 8X10 blowup auto yesterday that made my day. Lots and lots of promotionals and giveaways, and of course a very wide variety of great things to see. Get to the show if you can. It's a fantastic experience! And make it a focal point to stop by the FCB booth to chat with the guys and to check out some cool cards there as well. Again Chris, Tim, Ken it was nice to have some quality time to chat with you guys yesterday and hopefully it won't be so long next time! Cheers all!
It was great seeing you as well!

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Nice to see the experience posted on other threads. The show is only three hours from where I am, but I had another commitment this weekend.

Atlantic City 2016 is probably the next show I can attend.