Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*+*+*Good Tuesday Morning Thread 2/10*+*+*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Not much going on here today. It was trying to rain just a few minutes ago, but that lasted about 5 minutes of a light sprinkle. Supposed to be up around 50 today. I'm really liking this weather, but it is Nebraska so we will be having a huge snowfall in April, and probably a few smaller ones between now and then

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
[MENTION=1974]IndyManning18[/MENTION] Check your PM for the Banks Newspapers man.........GEEZZZZZZZ :twisted:

[MENTION=2122]robertwolf1[/MENTION] you tooooooooooooo check your pm for the Banks newspaper the Sun-times only

[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] You can have that Dawson lot I posted Yesterday for the price, and I found a Dawson card to add to it for that price 2010 Topps Tribute Baseball Auto Relic/75
[MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] I'm willing to move that Harper TEK red auto I have for what I have into 200 shipped

Off to take a nap before work since I got home at 3am and up at 7am to get my car from the shop this morning '
pdogg1872@yahoo dot com is my PP for all of you listed here

Last edited:

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Morning all! Nice 19 degree morning here in Cincy.

We've already max'd out on 48 hr kids for Feb and we're only 10 days into the month.

Had my first eBay non payment bidder. It's for a $2 card, 3 emails and no response after 10 days. Probably gonna just let it go as it wouldnt be worth the time to fight it. The guy has 100% feedback. Maybe I should give it a couple more days?

Just remember, your boss' boss got where he is because he hid everything he didnt want seen and had the place shining when his boss came to visit. It's called curb appeal. If it looks nice and shiney, then it appears everything is all right. Nevermind the man and junk behind the curtain!

Fordman

Had my first as well a couple weeks ago, though it was for my old iPhone. Ended up taking 3 auctions and about 7 second chance offers for someone to bite on it - originally got $175 but ended up just dumping it for $156 so I didn't have to deal with all these 0 feedback bidders anymore. Such a pain.

Not to ruin anyone's day, but soon to be sunny and 80 here ;)

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
@IndyManning18 Check your PM for the Banks Newspapers man.........GEEZZZZZZZ :twisted:

@robertwolf1 you tooooooooooooo check your pm for the Banks newspaper the Sun-times only

@Hawk8 You can have that Dawson lot I posted Yesterday for the price, and I found a Dawson card to add to it for that price 2010 Topps Tribute Baseball Auto Relic/75
@moxacaine I'm willing to move that Harper TEK red auto I have for what I have into 200 shipped

Off to take a nap before work since I got home at 3am and up at 7am to get my car from the shop this morning '

thanks Rich but ill pass.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
[MENTION=1974]IndyManning18[/MENTION] Check your PM for the Banks Newspapers man.........GEEZZZZZZZ :twisted:

[MENTION=2122]robertwolf1[/MENTION] you tooooooooooooo check your pm for the Banks newspaper the Sun-times only

[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] You can have that Dawson lot I posted Yesterday for the price, and I found a Dawson card to add to it for that price 2010 Topps Tribute Baseball Auto Relic/75
[MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] I'm willing to move that Harper TEK red auto I have for what I have into 200 shipped

I will take it, will send PayPal when I get back to the hotel after work

SlackRabbit

Jan 10, 2015
Afternoon guys. Started out the day in the ER. I was having severe lower back pain. Turns out its kidney stones. Its about the worst pain i have ever felt. Had to get several doses of Diluadid, some stuff for nausea, IV fluids to get hydrated. YUCK. Also got some pretty heavy duty painkillers to take home. I must be sick, home from work all day and im just now logging on to FCB!!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon guys. Started out the day in the ER. I was having severe lower back pain. Turns out its kidney stones. Its about the worst pain i have ever felt. Had to get several doses of Diluadid, some stuff for nausea, IV fluids to get hydrated. YUCK. Also got some pretty heavy duty painkillers to take home. I must be sick, home from work all day and im just now logging on to FCB!!

Get better soon

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Damn man. Hoping they dissolve with meds and time or planning surgery? Ouch

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon.. well, not here but for everyone else. Laundry day. Living out of a suitcase is lame.

Sent a message to a seller. Hoping to start some negotiations. *knock on wood*

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Uneventful Jumbo pack of the new Topps, but the "Gallery of Greats" card looks great in person. Got a Cal Ripken in mine...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts