Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

+++++ FCB Daily Morning Thread for Saturday May 2nd +++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Happy Saturday all!

Big day for sporting events, possible Royal baby birth, charges fall-out in Baltimore, A-Rod's "milestone", Avengers 2 and first post-Bowman release weekend.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
when boys sleep till noon you do save on FOOD . BTW with twins due this year i'll have to empty a card room for nights they stay here or just send wife over there LOL
Way to go Chris Young - Royals -- one of my favorite former Crawdad - he would get on his knees to sign for the young kids .
$$$#%^^&** EBAY sales down and post amount , only 17 more days of stadium sales , case breaks are killing me but need new cards.
OT at work is nice but need time off .
Oldest G/S scored from first on a bad toss to first to catch him off base GRIN .
WOW day off but awake regular time - did go back to sleep for another hour.
Who sells bulk football like Just Commons does baseball?
COFFEE REFILL TIME

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Morning everyone. I ordered 2 boxes of panini diamond kings last night. I loved the 2015 donruss set and the dk stuff looks just as good.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Going to the Twins game again today. Nice to see them win 2 so far. I'm starting to feel better, but I'm still feeling like crap. My sister took her camera into yesterday's game, and got a couple of really cool pictures that I'll have to upload sometime this weekend.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Good to see ya [MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION]

We're getting ready to head out to open house, at Cessna. The lil dudes are excited to see the planes and jets. 4 yr old and mom are going on a plane ride.

Have a nice package arriving today, with some Harper stuff in it. Frustrating that I'll be gone, when it arrives.

Members online