Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**** MORNING THREAD 1/2 2017 *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Just got a text from my boss about the plans for the work week. Definitely not looking forward to it. I'll be working from 5 pm until 3 am this week. To make it even worse it's at our mill that is 36 miles south so I'll be leaving home around 4:20 and getting home around 3:40.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Won $150 in my Fantasy League final yesterday! 2017 is already shaping up better money-wise so that's just a nice Bonus...

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Afternoon. Coffee and eggs and then heading to out to see a movie(s) on my day off.

Godspeed, fordman. That shopping process sounds brutal.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good morning. Just got a text from my boss about the plans for the work week. Definitely not looking forward to it. I'll be working from 5 pm until 3 am this week. To make it even worse it's at our mill that is 36 miles south so I'll be leaving home around 4:20 and getting home around 3:40.

so we know you'll be starting the daily morning thread before you go to bed then :lol:

Afternoon kiddies
Seems this plaque is not going away anytime soon :lol: and it's back to work for me tomorrow, I have no energy what's ever too.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
so we know you'll be starting the daily morning thread before you go to bed then

Afternoon kiddies
Seems this plaque is not going away anytime soonand it's back to work for me tomorrow, I have no energy what's ever too.
It should be just for this week, then a week or 2 of days again, then another week of nights. What stinks is I won't really see Jayme until Saturday after tonight. For the other 2 guys that are supposed to be rotating in, it won't be so bad because both of their wives don't work

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Heckuva Rose Bowl going...
Go Penn State! The Big 10 hasn't performed well in the bowls this year (my Hawkeyes had a poor showing today that's for sure), and I picked them in my family bowl picks pool.

If Penn state wins, I think it guarantees me to be in the money. 1st is out of reach, but 2nd and 3rd are up for grabs. Prizes are $100, $50, and $30 with $10 entry. If I looked at everything correctly, if Penn state holds on to win and Alabama wins I'll get 2nd. If Penn state loses I'll get 3rd if Bama wins it all

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I forgot to post my big purchase from yesterday. Plan on hanging it horizontally when I have my own place and room for it. Might consider seeing if I can't put some red felt in there to help contrast the black bat. The ball on the bottom was pitched to Brian Dozier in what became his first career multi-home run game in 2014, while the bat is from this past season and may have hit a home run in what became a historic season

8deed25575de40634ce3cde444861fda.jpg

Members online

Latest posts