Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What number will Lebron wear in Cleveland now?! (Poll)

What will LeBron's jersey number be with the Cavs?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Got into a discussion today at the office around what jersey # LeBron will wear in Cleveland... if you remember, he wore 23 in Cleveland and then switched it to 6 when he went to Miami... so does he change back to 23? Does he continue with 6? Maybe a new number?

Post what you think and make sure to vote!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I feel like it'll be number 6 because it's more about the number he wore in the Olympics and not really a Miami number... although it does feel weird but that feeling will go away.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'm actually really surprised but glad I looked for some opinions on here... I honestly thought 99% of everyone figured he would wear number 6.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Sounds like it's down to 23 and 6 but 32 was being throw out there. I guess it's really pissing off retail shops who have already sold pre-sale merch and they can't make anything while he waits. Sounds like it's likely it'll be 23 or 6 but he is undecided.

Members online

Latest posts