Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Craziest inning ever?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Definitely the most entertaining inning I've ever watched. The debris raining down on the lower decks and field is disgusting. I hope most of those fans were identified and ejected. No room for that in society. Not a huge fan of Bautista's bat flip, either, but that's the old man in me coming out. It was definitely clutch, and he definitely crushed it. Very dramatic, for sure.

I love playoff baseball. I love being able to watch two great teams go at it while having zero emotional attachment to either team.

Exactly. Playoff baseball is the best. A 53 minute inning is so cool. Wish I could have seen it. Had to leave for work right after Revere's hit off Hamels glove. I will get to see the Dodgers/Mets game 5 tonight. Not sure who I'm for but it would be cool to see Jimmy and Chase keep playing.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
One of the tossed beers (allegedly) hit a baby...

Actually some goof poured beer on the baby and was arrested on the spot. Also most of the losers that threw beer cans onto the field where either pointed out, or grabbed and held down by fans for security.

we are not a classless country/city/people.

Members online

Latest posts