Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
Can I please claim the Seaver ?

I've claimed a lot from this thread but haven't given anything yet so here it goes:
View attachment 37340
Sorry for the bad pic, but the cards are:
1991 Toys R Us Frank Thomas RC
13 Bowman Jim Thome 89 Browman blue refractor reprint

I'd love the Big Frank and Thome cards if they are still available! Very kind of you.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Well I haven't posted anything up in a bit and I ended up claiming the McGriff card. I was working on the 1980 Burger King registry set once upon a time. I am more focused now and would rather post these up here than try to get a few bucks a piece for these on EBay.. Please guys notify any player or team collectors that you think might want these. Prefer people just claim one of these so I can spread them out. Please quote me if claiming and send me a PM.

Guidry, Niekro and Seaver claimed.

View attachment 37337View attachment 37338

Is the Carlton still avail by any chance?

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Let's add a little life to the thread... It's not much, but this is available

View attachment 37316View attachment 37317

I had been eyeing this for awhile to see if it would get claimed... If it hasn't I would love it, I collect serial numbered cards and love Prizm but surprisingly haven't gotten any serial numbered Prizms in the few boxes and many packs I have opened.

If it hasn't been claimed, I would love to add this to my collection if possible!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Can I claim that auto? :D

claim accepted. But From my own observation and not start a debate or huge discussion on here, THIS IS MY OPINION. I'm really curious what exactly you pc. A lot of claims but no real sense to it all. (At least to me) feel free to pm me if you want. (Already have your address)

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
I had been eyeing this for awhile to see if it would get claimed... If it hasn't I would love it, I collect serial numbered cards and love Prizm but surprisingly haven't gotten any serial numbered Prizms in the few boxes and many packs I have opened.

If it hasn't been claimed, I would love to add this to my collection if possible!

Sorry, but it had already been claimed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts