Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yet another fake patch seller...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
The problem is I think some are def legit. It would be great to weed out the fakes. Though I have no proof, I get the vibe the seller collected them vs created them.

Anyone have insight to the Rickey /15 Mets/Padres?

Ryan

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
The problem is I think some are def legit. It would be great to weed out the fakes. Though I have no proof, I get the vibe the seller collected them vs created them.

Anyone have insight to the Rickey /15 Mets/Padres?

Ryan
Much too good to be true, and when he made it a BIN for 55... makes you realize he's ready to dump, quickly.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I think the white swatches are fake. Should be multi color patches. Lots of these white swatch fakes going around.

Ryan

I have never seen this Dawson card with solid blue or red swatches. I think it is a fake but it is a fake I would like to own for a very low price.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Makes me wonder what the hell everyone will be saying when I start to sell my 2009 Ultimate Patch cards..

Like some of us patch card collectors, he might have collected them and now he is selling them..

Sucks to be a collector!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Are any of those numbered to 250?

Or is it a well documented patch set numbered /30?

Some of his are just painfully obvious fakes.

Besides, why would you sell?

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Makes me wonder what the hell everyone will be saying when I start to sell my 2009 Ultimate Patch cards..

Like some of us patch card collectors, he might have collected them and now he is selling them..

Sucks to be a collector!

When overwhelming evidence is presented in the form of other cards from the set that look nothing like the cards being sold I don't see how anyone can not question authenticity.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Awesome! This is only my second Dawson material sample. I was excited to add it to the collection

I won all his Glaus samples the other night, as well as a few Larry Walkers and Todd Heltons. Might pick up a few more, since they relisted the ones that didn't sell at auction as BINs.

Members online