Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Giancarlo Stanton is a pouting man baby.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
Stanton was and maybe still is hurt. He hurt his shoulder almost 2 weeks ago, and he was shut down for a week. I wish the Marlins would have just put him on the DL, so he/Marlins wouldn't rush him back.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Anyone can have a bad start to the season - will you come back and post something positive about Stanton when he comes back to form and starts hitting some home runs?
Sure, as Stanton is one of my favorite players to watch and I had hoped the Rangers could have pulled off a trade for him over the offseason.
But it's not just a bad statistical start. Lots of good players like Ichiro, Konerko, Hamilton, Kemp, Dunn, Moustakas, Wieters, Butler... are having horrible starts.
It's the pouting and non-hustling that is separating Stanton from the others, and it's not the media exaggerating things. They gave him the benefit of the doubt the first few weeks and only started pointing out Stanton's giving up during the past week.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
No matter how fat the contract, is be passed if I had to play for the Marlins,a team that doesn't care about winning. They shouldn't even have a franchise.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Yeah, it has to be grueling to get paid a fortune to play a kids game for a living.

I don't think baseball is a kid's game. Children play it, sure, just like most games.

But I wouldn't classify baseball as a game only for children. Because saying a game is a "kid's game" is saying just that. Chutes and ladders is a kids game, candyland is a kid's game. Those are games that are played by children and not adults.

Baseball is an adult game that starts when a person is a child.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I don't blame him. I'd play myself right into a trade if I were him.

The Marlins should be contracted. They're a poor excuse for a Major League club. Just awful ownership.

I feel bad for their fans, and their players.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Yoennis Cespedes is producing more for my fantasy team right now, and he's on the DL.

Sent from the FCB Droid app, which means I'm probably on the crapper.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
The only logical conclusion is that Giancarlo Stanton is a member of FCB, saw this thread, and decided to prove us wrong. Nicely done, guys. Just wish I didn't leave him on my bench.

Members online

Latest posts