Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTTF Any Royals AU, GU, Patches, Refractors or #'d for trade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Thats some cool stuff. I have very little memorabilia stuff. Handful of auto OMLB's, butler auto 4x6, Butler auto Royals jersey and a Butler autoed Witchita Wranglers jersey.

Thanks.Also met White at a ***** League event last year and had him sign a ball and the matted photo that I posted earlier.Always enjoyed listening to him on FSN Kansas City, Royals screwed up and took him off the telecasts.Don't know if he still has it, but my dealer had game used signed Butler and Salvador bats.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 9

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
The picture sucks, but that is White in the blue shirt sitting behind the table.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Thanks.Also met White at a ***** League event last year and had him sign a ball and the matted photo that I posted earlier.Always enjoyed listening to him on FSN Kansas City, Royals screwed up and took him off the telecasts.Don't know if he still has it, but my dealer had game used signed Butler and Salvador bats.

I'd like bats of both, eventually. Not likely to buy from a KC dealer though. Most likely go the eBay route for $100 or less, ea.

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
If you are interested in checking my Weebly account (lots of scans), I'm sure that I have some cards of interest.

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
8729099.jpg
4994962.jpg

4147619_orig.jpg
1072388_orig.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Probably not what a dealer in that area will want for it. I'll grab one off ebay. Have a moustakas on there right now, that is PSA/DNA, I am going to work on.

Had a Moustakas I got at Futures Night years ago.Got $50 for it before season.Love his signature.Still have a signed photocard of him.

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
Hey Catdaddy - Blaster box love coming your way, if you need it......

George Brett 2013 Topps Manufactured RC Patch
808264.jpg

Members online

Latest posts