Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Thursday Morning Thread ~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I had a nice little surprise in my mailbox today. Had a TTM return that I had sent out 300 days ago. Juan Pierre signed 2 cards for me, with one of them being a 2008 Ginter for my set

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Maybe even sooner, on that Bo purchase. Just checked my bank accounts and received a $71 interest deposit bonus. That'll score me a nice one. May end up with three of em. Just gotta find the ones I want now!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Maybe even sooner, on that Bo purchase. Just checked my bank accounts and received a $71 interest deposit bonus. That'll score me a nice one. May end up with three of em. Just gotta find the ones I want now!

Nice! I really want to pick up a sweet spot auto. Everybody wants twice what they've actually sold for. Kind of like chipper jones.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
First arrivals of the new year. I think I am going to take some time off from buying stuff, as I just want to secure my finances a little more. With that said I think the only real exceptions I will make is if I see a Superfractor pop up. Then it is ON.

/10
EthierPCScans874.jpg

EthierPCScans875.jpg

And yet another....

1/1
EthierPCScans872.jpg

EthierPCScans873.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all! (Missed it this AM;))

Good evening all!
Slooooooooooooooow at work today.

We lived in Bergen County, Ridgefield Park and Fort Lee, for awhile when I was growing up.

I was born and raised in Fair Lawn, then my wife and I (who was my gf then) moved into an apartment in Belleville, now we live in the Poconos.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I just sold the Ryu Canary RC 6/10 on ebay, as a consignment.

First arrivals of the new year. I think I am going to take some time off from buying stuff, as I just want to secure my finances a little more. With that said I think the only real exceptions I will make is if I see a Superfractor pop up. Then it is ON.

/10
EthierPCScans874.jpg

EthierPCScans875.jpg

And yet another....

1/1
EthierPCScans872.jpg

EthierPCScans873.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

/10
EthierPCScans874.jpg

EthierPCScans875.jpg

And yet another....

1/1
EthierPCScans872.jpg

EthierPCScans873.jpg

Lol take a break! Just not from here. Your pc is insane and not much more you could add to it I would think

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts