Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

May 2014 pick-up thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kid4hof03

Jan 10, 2014
Burlington, NJ
Not rare or "super sweet" but my one pickup from today's local show
1996 Derek Jeter Zenith Rookie Roll Call.jpg

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Went to Target today to get my son a new belt. After he convinced me to go to the toy section to look around, I noticed a box of 2009 UD Signature Stars and that it was a hobby box. Sealed box with the UD logo on it and some red security type tape. It was $60 for the box and I just figured what the hell. I had vowed not to purchase anything until after I had my collection totally gone so I could start from scratch but went for it. I had no idea if $60 was a good/bad price but got it anyway. After getting home I noticed I could have gotten a box online for cheaper but whatever. Pulled a few GU cards, an auto of some Twins player, a Harper card, and getting near the end after I had already passed the 4 GU or AU cards statement on the box, pulled this one out of there. Sticker looks like hell on these cards but I guess I shouldn't complain seeing as who it's of.
Jeter_zps3251dc88.jpg

A_Pharis

Went to Target today to get my son a new belt. After he convinced me to go to the toy section to look around, I noticed a box of 2009 UD Signature Stars and that it was a hobby box. Sealed box with the UD logo on it and some red security type tape. It was $60 for the box and I just figured what the hell. I had vowed not to purchase anything until after I had my collection totally gone so I could start from scratch but went for it. I had no idea if $60 was a good/bad price but got it anyway. After getting home I noticed I could have gotten a box online for cheaper but whatever. Pulled a few GU cards, an auto of some Twins player, a Harper card, and getting near the end after I had already passed the 4 GU or AU cards statement on the box, pulled this one out of there. Sticker looks like hell on these cards but I guess I shouldn't complain seeing as who it's of.
Jeter_zps3251dc88.jpg

Great hit!

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
My May pickups:

Not scanned: Chrome prospect set (1-110) and a few non-auto'd parallels.

The 14 first-year Bowman autos (Tim Cooney still hasn't arrived):
14Bow1_zpsfafaec09.jpg

14Bow2_zps9599e926.jpg

14Bow3_zps2e977dfa.jpg

...and the 30 first-year Bowman Chrome autos:
14BC2_zps8643e679.jpg

14BC3_zpsed946ccb.jpg

14BC4_zps9d3689b4.jpg

14BC5_zpsc8878a50.jpg

14BC6_zps9afe19ed.jpg

Members online